Building Relationships for Success in Sales

Build­ing Rela­tion­ships for Suc­cess in Sales

No one ques­tions that mak­ing friends is a good thing. In this one-​day work­shop, you are going to dis­cover that the busi­ness of busi­ness is mak­ing friends, and the busi­ness of all sales pro­fes­sion­als is mak­ing friends and build­ing rela­tion­ships. Strate­gic friend­ships will make or break any busi­ness, no mat­ter how big and no mat­ter what kind of market.


What Will Stu­dents Learn?

  • Dis­cover the ben­e­fits of devel­op­ing a sup­port net­work of connections.
  • Under­stand how build­ing rela­tion­ships can help you develop your busi­ness base.
  • Learn how to apply com­mu­ni­ca­tion tech­niques to build your network.
  • The key ele­ments in strong work­ing rela­tion­ships, and how to put more of these ele­ments in work­ing relationships.
  • Rec­og­nize key inter­per­sonal skills and prac­tice using them.

What Top­ics are Covered?

  • Focus­ing on your customer
  • What influ­ences peo­ple in form­ing relationships?
  • Dis­clo­sure
  • How to win friends and influ­ence people
  • Com­mu­ni­ca­tion skills for rela­tion­ship selling
  • Non-​verbal messages
  • Man­ag­ing the mingling
  • The hand­shake
  • Small talk and networking

Course Overview
You will spend the first part of the day get­ting to know par­tic­i­pants and dis­cussing what will take place dur­ing the work­shop. Stu­dents will also have an oppor­tu­nity to iden­tify their per­sonal learn­ing objectives.

Focus­ing on Your Cus­tomer
To begin, par­tic­i­pants will learn what con­sul­ta­tive sell­ing (or customer-​focused sales) is all about. Par­tic­i­pants will also explore the efforts vs. results matrix, and what activ­i­ties can gen­er­ate the biggest results for them.

What Influ­ences Peo­ple in Form­ing Rela­tion­ships?
There are seven main things that influ­ence peo­ple in form­ing rela­tion­ships. Dur­ing this ses­sion, we will cover what those influ­ences are and how par­tic­i­pants can ensure they are a pos­i­tive fac­tor in your relationships.

Dis­clo­sure
Joe Luft and Harry Ingra­ham devel­oped the Johari Win­dow, a way of look­ing at our self-​awareness and our abil­ity to ask feed­back of oth­ers. We will look at the Johari Win­dow in detail dur­ing this ses­sion, and how dis­clo­sure can help build good relationships.

How to Win Friends and Influ­ence Peo­ple
One of the most pop­u­lar books ever writ­ten was Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influ­ence Peo­ple. We will spend this ses­sion look­ing at some of its tips.

Com­mu­ni­ca­tion Skills for Rela­tion­ship Sell­ing
The two most basic ele­ments of good com­mu­ni­ca­tion are ask­ing ques­tions and lis­ten­ing to oth­ers. We will cover both skills in depth dur­ing this session.

Non-​Verbal Mes­sages
Did you know that your words con­vey only 7% of your mes­sage? We’ll dis­cuss what the other 93% is made up of, and how par­tic­i­pants can ensure that your body is send­ing the same mes­sage as your words.

Man­ag­ing the Min­gling
Dur­ing this ses­sion, we will dis­cuss some tips on min­gling, includ­ing ways to remem­ber peo­ples’ names.

The Hand­shake
Dur­ing the impor­tant first few min­utes of a new rela­tion­ship, a hand­shake is usu­ally the only body con­tact between two peo­ple. We will dis­cuss and demon­strate the five key ele­ments of a good handshake.

Small Talk
Being able to small-​talk suc­cess­fully is one of the most cru­cial skills a busi­nessper­son can develop, but it’s also one of the hard­est. We’ll dis­cuss some basic do’s and don’ts of small talk.

Net­work­ing
Once you have started a net­work of busi­ness asso­ciates, how do you orga­nize your con­tacts? We will answer this ques­tion to wrap up the day.

Work­shop Wrap-​Up
At the end of the day, stu­dents will have an oppor­tu­nity to ask ques­tions and fill out an action plan.


Short Descrip­tion

No one ques­tions that mak­ing friends is a good thing. In this one-​day work­shop, you are going to dis­cover that the busi­ness of busi­ness is mak­ing friends, and the busi­ness of all sales pro­fes­sion­als is mak­ing friends and build­ing relationships.

Course Info

One Days — 8 hr :

Con­tact Us

ITBC­group.…

25 Amhurst Road…

Lon­don , UK , E5 8HH

Cell: +07495497301

Maadi , Cairo, Egypt

Cell: 01001531899 | 01017080808

www​.itbcg​.net | info@​tbcg.​net

logo

إذا كان لديك رؤية مستقبلية، فاصنعها بنفسك